1. Pray for restoration of my marriage ...

Zirisonric

Disciple of Prayer
1. Pray for restoration of my marriage.
2. Pray for divine direction for the business to do.
3. Divine healing from ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for complete healing and restoration of my gums and teeth(I want my teeth to be whole again no brokenness,cavities, no infections enamel being restored)my gums pink and healthy all gum recession to be healed and for me to stop grinding my teeth. And for my teeth to be aligned.
Replies
10
Views
184
I pray for restoration of my marriage Lord Jesus intervenes my marriage and promise that other may be making to look like the grass is greener I repent ask for grace what I might have done the calls this. Create us a clean heart to trust each other again we made a covenant when we got married 12...
Replies
10
Views
399
Dear Friends, I humbly request your prayers for my marriage during this difficult and painful time. My husband and I are currently going through a period of separation, and I ask that you join me in praying for the complete restoration of our marriage. Please pray that God heals our...
Replies
9
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,159
Messages
16,784,864
Members
648,734
Latest member
Luolormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom