1. ### ### of my parish is

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PRAISE THE LORD. I HAVE A DEEP DESIRE TO GET MARRIED SINCE VERY LONG YEARS NOW I AM ALMOST GOING TO BE IN MID TWENTIES. I SPOKE WITH MY MOM TO START SEARCHING ME A WIFE AND SHE TOLD OKAY. BUT THEY HAVNT STARTED YET. I AM AFRIAD OF GETTTING DELAYED. IT WOULDNT HAVE BEEN A PROBLEM IF I DIDNT HAVE...
Replies
9
Views
45
I went to visit my parents yesterday and my dad said that my mom shows him no companionship at all and this made me sad. They're both older and I understand that life gets hard but I believe it's important to keep love alive especially in a marriage. Lord soften my mother's heart and help her to...
Replies
10
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,276
Messages
16,809,341
Members
650,688
Latest member
Sclaroathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom