1, i want to thank God for ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
1, I want to thank God for the gift of life, he has been keeping me from birth to date may his name alone be magnified. Amen
2, God pls restore my health and finances, since last year I've been going through a lot. From infirmity to another, it has rendered me broke and frustrated. God in his infinite mercy should remember me. Amen
God pls I want to become a soul winner for you through the things you have done and about doing in my life. Amen
I will pray for you. LORD JESUS BLESS YOU
 
1, I want to thank God for the gift of life, he has been keeping me from birth to date may his name alone be magnified. Amen
2, God pls restore my health and finances, since last year I've been going through a lot. From infirmity to another, it has rendered me broke and frustrated. God in his infinite mercy should remember me. Amen
God pls I want to become a soul winner for you through the things you have done and about doing in my life. Amen
I will pray for you. LORD JESUS BLESS YOU Please seek HIM and Read The Holy Scriptures
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First I want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for hearing our prayers.Second I want to thank you all for the prayers for me about my vehicle,I have a praise report,the warranty company has decided to replace the engine.Praise GOD for that. But I still need prayer I am still having so...
Replies
10
Views
168
No reason to be here anymore, no reason to live. If you won't take me please give me a sure fire method and the courage to do it myself. I don't want anyone to go with me. I'd prefer painless and peaceful if that's possible. I'm ready to go any time now, God. I'm thinking that ### weeks from...
Replies
8
Views
182
Hi, i ask for prayer request because i dont think i have strength left, i love jesus and trust him but i want others too praying for me, i miss my childhood friends back from home and i want us to be good friends again, for good nothing is impossible so i pray that i am reconciled with them and...
Replies
9
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,405
Messages
16,810,963
Members
650,793
Latest member
Celuiroormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom