PraySite.com

This is for viewing the previous Prayer Requests for users of PraySite.com / TheIntercessors.com. Users of those sites can now enter New Prayer Requests in the main prayer request section rather than here.

P
Please pray that I might have GOD's favor on my CT scan results of my aortic aneurysm, we're praying that it hasn't grown and asking GOD's favor in that. My follow up appt. is Tues. Dec. 14th. I also ask that you'd pray that GOD would give me peace, as I've been quite tense about this as I am...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Pray for the restoration of the marriage of Tony and Susie.
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
DEAREST LORD DIVINE SAVIOR GREAT HEALER JESUS CHRIST please special prayers for All Military Patricia Erin Shirley Don Diana Anne C Greg Victoria Don Ria Baby Michelle G and family Tien Alice Al Ali Francisco Luigi B Martin Family Huggins Group Bucacci Family Anthony Family Timpani Family...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
DEAREST LORD DIVINE SAVIOR GREAT HEALER JESUS CHRIST please bless this world all leaders all economies all military all people children with health education safety. All of the weather problems throughout the world. My employment to be more and most productive employers Chuck & Bev with more...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
DEAREST LORD OUR DIVINE SAVIOR GREAT HEALER JESUS CHRIST please heal this world all leaders all economies all military,all people and children with healty safety home food finances eduction travel transportation,less anger fear anxiety addictions more spirituality love understanding more love...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Please pray for my Mom's good health and happiness, my dad's health and mentality and for the new love of my life-
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Please pray for Jeremy that the afflictions will end and a complete restoration of his life. Becky kidneys, bladder, to be in good health and swelling in wrist to go down, Laurie to give up all for Jesus, Joshua 10 yrs old- salvation bad allergies, Hannah 4 yrs old- Lungs and salvation, Mike -...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
please say a prayer for my sister, that God give strenght and rest because she has been very stressed these past months. 2. Ask God to come and comfort my father, he couldnt be with us this christmas. Pray that both will have a blessed christmas. Thank you for your time.
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Dear Fellow Christians, Praises be to our Glorious God- I would like to seek for your help in praying for my child Elijah Haven to be healed from his skin rashes, allergies, gastroesophageal reflux and lbm. As a mother it's very hard for me to see my son having trouble in breathing and...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
1-Pray for my brother to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, mother of diabetes, and father of knee problems. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
Top Bottom