PraySite.com

This is for viewing the previous Prayer Requests for users of PraySite.com / TheIntercessors.com. Users of those sites can now enter New Prayer Requests in the main prayer request section rather than here.

P
My mom has the gift of prophecy which is typically used to encourage people in the church. However, for the past couple months she has told me that tomorow December 10, 2010, that two cities in the US are going to experience some kind of disaster. She believes that it is probably going to be...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
i pray that there will be more weed :D
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
I've just finished my first year of university in new zealand, and have come back home to Singapore, 15kg heavier and I recently found out I didn't pass my 1st year law exam. my parents are beyond dissapointed and I can't even begin to describe the amount of self-loathing I have for myself. I'm...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Dear God, I pray for others to know tolerance, Amen
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Dear God, I pray for peace. Peace in my heart and peace in my mind. It is selfish to want peace and safety for the one I love over seas because he wants nothing more. I pray he receives all the happiness he could ever want and that I may finally set him free. Amen
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
God please give me the strength to keep on living. I don't want to die but everything hurts so bad i don't know how much longer i can stand it.
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
to love others as I have been Loved
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
That my family will have enough money to send me to New York for an internship next summer.
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
That I would quickly secure the job that is for my highest good and where I can be happy and be paid for my skills ~ Rebekka Lehn
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
I've been homeless for over a year now. I haven't been back to college for 6 years. I deserted the army because of my beliefs and the repercussions are more than i can handle. I hate my life and i am only 24. pray for me.
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
Top Bottom