PraySite.com

This is for viewing the previous Prayer Requests for users of PraySite.com / TheIntercessors.com. Users of those sites can now enter New Prayer Requests in the main prayer request section rather than here.

P
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for all the blessings that you have bestowed upon myself and that of my family. Thank you for continuing to grant us another day with which we may live by and enjoy the beauty of your bounty. Thank you for the health of my family and the food that we have on our...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Pray for healing , creattve miralce and restoration fo logan and jordan in their health .
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Pray for the recovery of money trhat was scammed from my grand mother and that it stop. thanks
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
pray for healing , creative miralce and restoration for richard holbrooke in his heart suffered torn aorta critical
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Please pray that my wife K. can heal all.she is very angry many times and we have proplems .Jesus help and make new my wifes soul and mind .Jesus heal our marriage that is good and blessing .Jesus we need power that we can read bible and pray .amen
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Pray for the restoration of the marriage of Tony & Susie.
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
DEAREST LORD OUR DIVINE SAVIOR GREAT HEALER JESUS CHRIST please heal this world all leaders all economies all military,all people and children with healty safety home food finances eduction travel transportation,less anger fear anxiety addictions more spirituality love understanding more love...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
DEAREST LORD DIVINE SAVIOR GREAT HEALER JESUS CHRIST please bless this world all leaders all economies all military all people children with health education safety. All of the weather problems throughout the world. My employment to be more and most productive employers Chuck & Bev with more...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
DEAREST LORD DIVINE SAVIOR GREAT HEALER JESUS CHRIST please special prayers for All Military Patricia Erin Shirley Don Diana Anne C Greg Munir Munira Khamis Mufide and Family Victoria Don Ria Baby Michelle G and family Tien Alice Al Ali Francisco Luigi B Martin Family Huggins Group Bucacci...
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
P
Please pray for my Mom's good health and happiness, my dad's health and mentality and for the new love of my life- Please pray for our job situation-
Replies
Views
PraySite Requests
P
Top Bottom