Blogs

Members can post blog entries here
Once upon a time, when you realized that your were all alone in this world and no one cared for you... then you thought. I am so lost in a world that no one cares. Jesus cares. He loves you.. He came to this world to give us peace, joy and happiness. In His presence there is fullness of joy. We are His chldren and He love us with an everlasting love. Amen
I think the devil doesn't do everything himself. he has "helpers" here trying to mislead others.And one thing I notice is people who try to "downplay" the miracles of the Bible.Like, there might be a "documentary" about Biblical events, and you'll tune into it.But once the narrator starts talking, they actually start to "downplay" the miracles , like to paint them in a way that's possible by human effort,and no real miracle at all.Like, "When Moses parted the Red Sea,he didn't "really" part it, what happened was he knew when it was low tide,and the Egyptians didn't,it was his own intelligence"."Goliath wasn't "really" a giant, they exaggerated, he was just a few inches taller then David" "When Samson knocked the temple down, "research"...
A while back, I posted about my father , who I feel was heading in the right direction,and might have become saved.But now, I bring up a relative who is quite different.One of my aunts. For as long as I remember, she's had this strong hostility towards Christians,and badmouths them every chance she gets.Like, you just mention the word Christian around her, and she goes off on a rant about all her negative viewpoints on Christianity.{Sometimes, even if you don't mention Christians, she brings it around to that, and here comes the hostile "speech."}Some of the excuses she uses to "justify" this contempt for Christians is,she takes groups that call themselves Christian but aren't, like the Ku Klux Klan and those at the Inquisition,and...
On this day of celebration of life and liberty in this land, which you gave to our forefathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; we don’t manipulate scripture to excuse ourselves for neglecting the least of these, instead, we humbly REPENT, TURN FROM OUR WICKED WAYS and say . . . THANK YOU LORD
Jesus, You are the sweetest name of all. You are always ready to hear our prayers. You want to bless our life and give us a new hope in this life till You call us home to heaven. Remember.... Sometimes people just need someone to listen. Not say anything, but in prayer ask the Lord to speak to them down deep in their souls. Sometimes they do not need any advise, no words, no crying. Just a shoulder where they can trust someone is with them in their time of pain. Be like Jesus. Full of mercy and compassion. Love everyone. Care for them. More than anything in this world pray for them so they will be saved and on their way to heaven.
Im just curious on how others keep their spirits up when they are going through hard times and waiting on Gods answers. Ive really been struggling with the love of my life, and im asking God for guidance, but i dont seem to hear. Any thought are appreciated
Ok."Love your neighbor as yourself."Also,"If someone asks you for your outer garment, give them your inner garment also", and,"If someone impresses you into service for one mile, do 2 miles." Yes, when someone asks something of me, once I do it, I usually follow that and try to do the best possible.Once I agree I CAN do what they want.BUT, sometimes we read a general statement in the Bible,but I think we also have to use judgement and wisdom for each SPECIFIC situation.First, not everyone who comes to you for "help" legitimitely needs it. Sometimes they're just a lazy person who wants to avoid responsibility and let others do things for them.{And they start to make a habit of it.}In that case, would we be "helping" them by encouraging...
Ok...instead of hearing from both sides back and forth about President Trump, let's look at it from "our" side.So saying he's outspoken,but let's look at his agenda to see if it's in sync with certain Biblical things.Jerusalem was Israels capital, as instituted by God. Most politicians up to this point have been more concerned with not doing right by the Palestinians than being in line with Gods decision on Jerusalem.But Trump said no, Jerusalem is the capital.Check!!He's stopping funding for abortion. The Bible condemns the shedding of innocent blood.Check!!With everyone trying to take religion out of society ,to be "politically correct", he wanted to stop religious persecution, and said,"We'll say Merry CHRISTMAS instead of "happy...
This morning God has blessed me with this wonderful verse. It says.... A happy heart makes the face cheerful. Prov. 15.13a If you and I want to find true happiness in this life and then in heaven. Seek Jesus with all your heart, love Him, praise Him and adore Him day and night. Think on the wonderful things Jesus has done for you. Feel His holy presence filling your heart with peace and joy. Frown less and smile more. Jesus loves smiling faces because He lives insde of us. Talk less, listen more. Pain and sorrow fill peoples hearts. They need to hear Jesus speaking through us. Judge no one but in prayer plead for salvation of their souls. Complain less, appreciate more. Jesus is doing wonderful things for all of us...
After searching and praying for long time I got good job (desire of my heart). I am thanking God for answering my long time prayer but my husband telling everyone it is easy to find job now in that field so u guys also apply. I told my husband my God gave me this job.Lord, blessed me, he heard my prayer. I still don't know how I passed the 1.30 hr. long interview, after I got out I was telling myself, it was not me, it was Jesus who attended the interview. I keep telling my husband it's not because the job market is good, it's not because interview was easy. My God was there with me, talked for me. Thank God for blessing me with a good job. Lord, keep helping me to learn and do the job well and excel in my job. Thank you Lord! Thank...
Top Bottom