Prophetic word for september 2018, video

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

After 10 th minute, very good instructions from the Holy spirit:

Similar Requests

• Article
Ezekiel 33:6 'But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require from the watchman’s hand.’ Rebel News Is COVID-19 a pandemic...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Thank You LORD for the whisperings. Luke 10:21 At that, Jesus rejoiced, exuberant in the Holy Spirit. "I thank you, Father, Master of heaven and earth, that you hid these things from the know-it-alls and showed them to these innocent newcomers. Yes, Father, it pleased you to do it this way...
Replies
Views
he 10 commandments were written in stone and have not been done away with. The command that so many churches and Christians are breaking these end days is the 4th commandment which is: 4 - "Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. Six days you shall labour and do all your work, but the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Good Afternoon People of God! This message is for all cities. STEP ONE - WELCOME THE PROPHET In order for city to receive God's blessing, she must first receive God's Prophet. [The measure with which you measure . . .] She cannot have an agenda of retaliation and expect to receive anything...
Replies
Views
  • Article
...always has, always will, for those who heed. Unfortunately, many in this city have been misinflueced by religiosity and ritualistic instruction offered through social media and even from some pulpits still, regarding "dealing with me" as a "false prophet." They called Jesus a false prophet...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom