Blogs

Members can post blog entries here
"For such are deceitful workers, transforming themselves into ministers of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. So it is no wonder if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness. But their end shall be according to their works."So how do we know the difference,if they imitate us?Well ,2 things I personally think are a "giveaway" are:I've heard this many times, they preach a message that's somewhat "off" the actual Gospel message,but say that theirs is the "real" gospel message, and for years, soon after Jesus went back to heaven, the Gospel as we know it is "wrong",and all the "other " churches nowadays,they're the ones "following Satan,and the pastor says, THEIR...
How could we start building Gods church on earth? Where should we plant those churches? Who should we call when needed help? Only God knows our hearts. He will show us where and how to build His church. Start with the sanctuary. The parsonage comes along. Souls are at stake. Jesus loves them all. Build a church a large as it comes. God will bless your life.
Isaiah 58:6 says - "Is not this the kind of fasting I have chosen: to loose the chains of injustice and untie the cords of the yoke, to set the oppressed free and break every yoke? Yes, this is the longing and expectation of God from us. But it's not possible for many of us to go and do it personally. But we can pray a sincere prayer for those who are requesting for prayer here in this site. And when we do this the Lord has made a promise in the same chapter. Isaiah: 58:8 - Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the Lord will be your rear guard. 9.Then you will call, and the Lord will answer; you will cry for help, and He will...
COMPASSION I want to take a moment to thank all who have offered kind words of support. Especially to the preachers and pastors who have refused to be pulpit bullies, choosing instead to be Christlike, exhibiting compassion in the midst of a subject matter where so many, either lack understanding, or choose, erroneously, to disregard the issue altogether. For far too long, sexual abuse and misconduct has been and very real and prevalent evil, not only in our society; but, sadly, and overwhelmingly so, for many within the walls of the church itself. Compassion does not mean that you have all the answers; but, rather that you are indwelt with the godly spirit which persuades you to care for the hearts of others; as you would have them...
When trouble comes, when depression sets in and there is not help around.... the call on the Lord who is worthy of all praise. He will deliver you and He will make your life a happy one and the peace of the Lord shall fill your heart with joy.
I watched some parts of the Conjuring 2 some weeks ago, and things have never been the same for me. Not that anything bad is happening in my home but I feel just scared all the time, like something is gonna pop out at me in the dark. I'm afraid I'll start seeing things or hearing things, I'm afraid to go into a dark room or walk past a dark place, I look behind me when walking down the hall. Now its been made worse since Sunday when I either was dreaming or had what seemed to be a sleep paralysis experience where I felt like I was being held down by something and breathing on my face. I'm afraid to sleep now, I sometimes have to have the lights on, even my mother had to sleep in my room the past couple nights. This is terrible. I pray...
If a mother sees her married son fighting with his wife for unnecessary reasons and the pregnant wife crying and goes to bed without food. Mother stands there and watches and enjoys daughter on-law not having s happy life. Doesn't try to stop the fight or talk to them to resolve the problem. Does this mother has to answer to God? She didn't raise him to be a good husband, always gave him the picture wives are evil, do not love or care for her. Raising her son this way, she is considered bad mother, right? Will she face trial for this? Or going to church and participating in prayer helps her not to get punished?
Once upon a time, when you realized that your were all alone in this world and no one cared for you... then you thought. I am so lost in a world that no one cares. Jesus cares. He loves you.. He came to this world to give us peace, joy and happiness. In His presence there is fullness of joy. We are His chldren and He love us with an everlasting love. Amen
I think the devil doesn't do everything himself. he has "helpers" here trying to mislead others.And one thing I notice is people who try to "downplay" the miracles of the Bible.Like, there might be a "documentary" about Biblical events, and you'll tune into it.But once the narrator starts talking, they actually start to "downplay" the miracles , like to paint them in a way that's possible by human effort,and no real miracle at all.Like, "When Moses parted the Red Sea,he didn't "really" part it, what happened was he knew when it was low tide,and the Egyptians didn't,it was his own intelligence"."Goliath wasn't "really" a giant, they exaggerated, he was just a few inches taller then David" "When Samson knocked the temple down, "research"...
A while back, I posted about my father , who I feel was heading in the right direction,and might have become saved.But now, I bring up a relative who is quite different.One of my aunts. For as long as I remember, she's had this strong hostility towards Christians,and badmouths them every chance she gets.Like, you just mention the word Christian around her, and she goes off on a rant about all her negative viewpoints on Christianity.{Sometimes, even if you don't mention Christians, she brings it around to that, and here comes the hostile "speech."}Some of the excuses she uses to "justify" this contempt for Christians is,she takes groups that call themselves Christian but aren't, like the Ku Klux Klan and those at the Inquisition,and...
Top Bottom