Blogs

Members can post blog entries here
Prayer is a two-way conversation; it is our talking to God, and His talking to us. As a Christian, you have a heavenly Father who hears and answers prayer. Jesus said, “All things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.” Every man or woman whose life has counted for the church and the Kingdom of God has been a person of prayer. You cannot afford to be too busy to pray. A prayerless Christian is a powerless Christian. Jesus Christ spent many hours in prayer. Sometimes He spent the night on a mountaintop in solitary communion with God the Father. If Jesus felt that He had to pray, how much more we need to pray!—Billy Graham Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, bless me with a heart that longs to spend...
God I thank you for all u taught me . Thank you for all the tragedy and tribulations. Thank you for u increased our faith in you. There was a fire in my house which destroyed almost everything. Now we are left homeless and now our friend gave us rooms in her house to stay for a little while. We don’t know where to go . God should provide a good house in our budget. Both my mom and dad are very sick and tired. There is pain all over their bodies. My dad is a pastor and there are problems in his ministries too.some people hacked the emails and phone and took away all photos and emails and contacts. They are persecuting. The ministry is mainly all night prayers . So the others are trying to bring a bad name. I’m gonna get braces today...
Some sins are described in the Bible__homosexuality, idolatry,etc.But some things SEEM wrong, but may not be mentioned specifically.Because I had this problem with some, and have heard others have it. Taking advantage of someone, and with intent to do so.We're to help others. I understand that. But I'm not talking about legitimate needs.I'm talking about someone who makes a lifestyle out of making their lives easier by finding others to do everything for them.Like, among many unsaved people I notice a tendency that, once they get to know someone a little,instead of just seeing the person as someone to be friendly with,right away the thought comes to mind,"this person can do this and that for me.they can be useful to me."Now, is it a...
[Refer to my other post earlier below] So last night before I went to bed I got down on my knees and fervently prayed to the Lord, and as the Lord Jesus for salvation. I asked for strength and protection and I commanded the devil and his demons to be cast out in the name of Jesus. I ask the Lord Jesus to remove this fear out of my mind and soul. I put on a video on my phone, called releasing the power and blood of Jesus prayers, and played it all night as I slept. For the first time in many nights I felt more peaceful and unafraid, unafraid to sleep and unafraid of the dark. I woke up this morning feeling hopeful and renewed and I didn't feel like horrible nagging fear and paranoia, I could walk down the dark hall or walk into dark...
And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. And TRUTH shall set you free ACKNOWLEDGE TRUTH, SPEAK TRUTH, WALK IN TRUTH To whom it may concern: Ask yourself these questions: Has my counsel led me into sin? Has my counsel tried to justify that sin? Has my counsel sought to cover-up that sin through unrighteous justification? Did my sin cause harm to someone to whom I have not yet restored? When everything that’s happened in your midst has been exactly according to scripture; and, when all of your counsel has encouraged you in a wicked thing; and sin has led you to the gates of hell; yet, God has not yet destroyed you: Perhaps “IT’S TIME” to...
"For such are deceitful workers, transforming themselves into ministers of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. So it is no wonder if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness. But their end shall be according to their works."So how do we know the difference,if they imitate us?Well ,2 things I personally think are a "giveaway" are:I've heard this many times, they preach a message that's somewhat "off" the actual Gospel message,but say that theirs is the "real" gospel message, and for years, soon after Jesus went back to heaven, the Gospel as we know it is "wrong",and all the "other " churches nowadays,they're the ones "following Satan,and the pastor says, THEIR...
How could we start building Gods church on earth? Where should we plant those churches? Who should we call when needed help? Only God knows our hearts. He will show us where and how to build His church. Start with the sanctuary. The parsonage comes along. Souls are at stake. Jesus loves them all. Build a church a large as it comes. God will bless your life.
Isaiah 58:6 says - "Is not this the kind of fasting I have chosen: to loose the chains of injustice and untie the cords of the yoke, to set the oppressed free and break every yoke? Yes, this is the longing and expectation of God from us. But it's not possible for many of us to go and do it personally. But we can pray a sincere prayer for those who are requesting for prayer here in this site. And when we do this the Lord has made a promise in the same chapter. Isaiah: 58:8 - Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the Lord will be your rear guard. 9.Then you will call, and the Lord will answer; you will cry for help, and He will...
COMPASSION I want to take a moment to thank all who have offered kind words of support. Especially to the preachers and pastors who have refused to be pulpit bullies, choosing instead to be Christlike, exhibiting compassion in the midst of a subject matter where so many, either lack understanding, or choose, erroneously, to disregard the issue altogether. For far too long, sexual abuse and misconduct has been and very real and prevalent evil, not only in our society; but, sadly, and overwhelmingly so, for many within the walls of the church itself. Compassion does not mean that you have all the answers; but, rather that you are indwelt with the godly spirit which persuades you to care for the hearts of others; as you would have them...
When trouble comes, when depression sets in and there is not help around.... the call on the Lord who is worthy of all praise. He will deliver you and He will make your life a happy one and the peace of the Lord shall fill your heart with joy.
Top Bottom