Blogs

Members can post blog entries here
Yes. We shall behold Him. We shall see HIm coming in majesty and great glory. Be prepared to receive Him. Jesus, we want to glorify Your holy name now and forever more. Amen
Father we are poor, wreched, miserable, blind and naked as a country and in many ways as representations of The Christian Church and in even more instances as individuals. I sincerly ask for forgiveness for my sins and the sins of my nation (Daniel 9:20). Have mercy on us and soften our hearts the hearts of all citizens (and all those residing in The United States) and please grant racial healing and repentance to the whole Country. We pray for Kings and All in Authority in The U.S. Government, Military, Law Enforcement (Federal, State, County and City) & Fire Departments to have grace and peace and mercy extended to them so as to receive Jesus Christ and live by His law of love... Lead and Guide President Trump (Put a guard over his...
Jesus loves children. All the children of the earth. All Christians should love the future generations that will come along and become a blessing to many. Teach Sunday school to children. Sing in the choir with them Become a counselor and lead all the children you find in the street to Jesus. God loves those who cares and love children.
PLEASE NO SELF RIGHTEOUS AND NEGATIVE COMMENTS, LIKE YOU KNOW MORE THEN ANYBODY ELSE. Comments led by the Holy spirit are only allowed. Amen!!
Celebrate yourself - God does! Friday 5th October 2018 'He celebrates and sings because of you.' Zephaniah 3:17 CEV Who am I? It's a question we all want the answer to. It's because knowing our identity is so crucial. God tells us that we're 'fearfully and wonderfully made' (Psalm 139:14 NIV). In fact, he loves us so much that 'he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing' (Zephaniah 3:17 ESV). Wow, how incredible that God sings because of us! So, we don't need to feel bad about ourselves, thinking we're unacceptable or unlovable. God thinks the total opposite. When we know who we belong to, we're no longer striving to please others, or looking for affirmation in...
Well...I'm sure a lot of us have unsaved loved ones.{But to different degrees.Some have unsaved ones that become saved later on..others, the whole family becomes saved..} I wonder, though, if there are cases besides mine where they are the ONLY one in the family saved,or if mine is a unique case.{or at least very rare.}Like, from childhood on , it was "in me" to look for "something beyond" the ordinary daily life, and I, was always kind of "drawn to" Biblical things, and instead of being hostile towards it, I didn't have a problem believing it. Probably the Spirit beginning to draw me.So then when I saw the Hal Lindsey book of end time prophecy, and the need to accept Jesus to avoid the Lake of Fire,I didn't have a problem believing...
Please no self righteous, negative comments from people who know everything better. Thank you....
PLEASE NO SELF RIGHTEOUS NEGATIVE COMMENTS FROM PEOPLE WHO KNOW EVERYTHING BETTER...THANK YOU... 10 Scriptural Confessions (not mine, from internet) 1) Colossians 1:13 - Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and has translated us into the kingdom of His dear son. Confession: I walk in your Godly Kingdom today, for Jesus has destroyed Satan's kingdom in my life. Satan, I command you to stop your manuevers in my life. I bind you and cast you out of my life today. You cannot touch me. Jesus is Lord of my spirit, soul, body, relationships, circumstances, finances and ministry. (Luke 10:19;1 John 5:18) 2) 2 Corinthians 2:14 - Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the...
Fatigue, fever, hair loss, rash, pulmonary problems comes along our life. Our bodies decay with time. Years go by and we know that our days are getting over on earth and our existence will be on our eternal home in heaven. I wish I could see him one more time to remember our happy days on earth. I wish him coming through the door with a big smile. But I know this will not happen again. He is gone and gone forever. A painful heart. Deep sorrow down deep in our soul. I know I will hear his voice no more. I know he is in a better place right now. I know that he wants to see me there. In heaven above rejoicing along with the angels and saints. I pray that God will give me strenght to continue on. Our life on earth is not over...
Eyes on God! Thursday 4th October 2018 'Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.' 1 Peter 5:7 NIV Author John Mason writes: 'I couldn't feel at peace. Unless I had everything figured out, I became anxious, restless, nervous, worried, and grouchy...I was a Christian and supposedly walked by faith. I trusted Jesus for salvation, but in other areas I trusted myself.' Sound familiar? When we're anxious, the thing we're worrying about can become our only focus and consume our whole life. Only God can truly help us in our anxiety. Jehoshaphat, the king of Judah, was worried. His enemies from neighbouring territories formed a massive army that outnumbered his own, and they were on their way to attack Judah. Jehoshaphat...
Top Bottom