Blogs

Members can post blog entries here

Friendship (3) Tuesday 9th October 2018 'Spend time with the wise and you will become wise, but the friends of fools will suffer.' Proverbs 13:20 NCV Being in a close friendship doesn't mean that the relationship will never be challenging or that both people will agree on everything. Sometimes we can see our friends going down the wrong path, and they may even try and take us on that path too. But, being a good friend doesn't mean we must support our friends in every decision they make. When that decision is harmful to them, or to us, we can speak up and ask them, sensitively, to reconsider what they're choosing to do. We need to be brave enough to stand up for what we believe in, at the risk of upsetting the friendship. Peer...
Why does it say that my email is permanently disabled for my account?What does this mean?Please help me
Jesus said.... I will give you rest. When trouble comes and everyone is picking on you... Jesus will help you and guide your steps to glory. The Lord said. I will strenghten you. When we are weak and giving up on everything we are doing. God will strenghten us and give us hope of reaching our goal. I love what the Lord said. I will answer you. Thank you Jesus for this wonderful promise that comes from your heart. Yes, He has answered all my prayers. Glory to God. God said. I believe in you. Of course God love us and want us all to be holy and pure. He believes in us. He want us all to obey His word. Jesus is with me in my trials, best of friends of all is He. I can always count on Jesus. Can He always count on...
Something has been happening that's starting to creep me out for real.The Bible states, "it is appointed unto men once to die,and after this the Judgement"Also, "And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before the Throne."Those are the unsaved,but even Christians die{Like Billy Graham, and other well known Christians thru history.}{ I mean the physical body.}Since the Fall, we die physically{"through one man death entered in"}.But now I want to point out someone who DOESN'T die.I have a neighbor who lately, #.one, he was in the hospital then rehab for over a year, was in a coma, but came out;he's had end stage kidney failure, but survived:has survived diabetic coma,heart attacks.Lately, he was getting sepsis from a bad...
Please no negative and self righteous "all knowing" comments which are not connected to this video but manipulate to convince others that your beliefs are the only good ones. Amen.
According to that which has been assigned to me: And thou shalt not go out among them: And I will make thy tongue cleave to the roof of thy mouth, that thou shalt be dumb, and shalt not be to them a reprover: for they are a rebellious house. But when I speak with thee, I will open thy mouth, and thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; He that heareth, let him hear; and he that forbeareth, let him forbear: for they are a rebellious house. When the guilty manipulate God’s Word to deny, or otherwise pervert the justice of the Righteous (those who are innocent and right, in a situation, according to God’s statutes); the scripture being manipulated shall serve as prophecy unto its’ speaker. To the man who angrily exclaims to...
Most people we see today love to attend concerts, cinemas, theaters, art galleries and zoos. They love to see exotic animals and enjoy their time with them. God said in His word. ç Six days shall thou work, but the seventh shall be holy for the Lord your God. Where are our new cathedrals on earth? What we do it in it? Church attendance is vital for all Christians who loves the Lord. It is like a fresh blood coming to our system to refresh, comfort and live for the glory of God the Father. The bible is clear on this topic. Let us not neglect meeting together, as some have made a habit, but let us all encourage one another, and all the more as the Day is approaching. Heb. 10.25
Most sins listed in the Bible are described--lust, hatred, homosexuality.But there are things we see where we might have to use judgement, because they're not specifically listed.Like, I've been dealing with people who don't take no for an answer.Now, where I'm thinking this might be a sin, no.1, it's disrespectful of the person who has their reasons not to do it,but also, selfishness is a sin, right?And if they see you have your legitimate reasons not to, but ONLY SEE THINGS THROUGH THEIR OWN EYES AND NOT CARE ABOUT YOU, isn't that a form of selfishness?These aren't a emergency situations, more like what they "want" instead of what they need.If you tell them no, they should have consideration for you, and not "push it", and try to...
Friendship (1) Sunday 7th October 2018 'A man of too many friends comes to ruin.' Proverbs 18:24 NAS Friendships are vital in our lives. We're not supposed to do life on our own. With friends we have a support network and people to share the good and bad of our lives with. Being able to get along with others and make good friends is a necessary skill to have. And friendships require time, energy, sacrifice and investment. But we need to be wise when working out which friendships to invest in. We shouldn't be sharing the things we're going through, or the big parts of our lives, with everyone. Solomon warns, 'A man of too many friends comes to ruin' (Proverbs 18:24 NAS). And not every friend will prove to be one, as Jeremiah...
Those who love the Lord with all their heart, mind and soul... shall ever glorify God above all things. Why and who should glorify the Lord? We should glorify the Lord for choosing us to be His very own. From the begining of the earth He has chosen us to be a shining light to those who live in darkness and sin. We should honor God for being with us all the time. When our marriage is on the brink of divorce, God will heal us and make our marriage a glorious experience on earth. We should glorify Jesus for saving our souls and for not allowing satan to take us all to hell and burn therre forever. Now, who will glorify the Lord? Those who love HIm with all His heart, mind and soul. Those who want to serve Him and do His will. Those...
Top Bottom