2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for my important requests
Replies
10
Views
152
Thank you Jesus for answering my prayer by using you to pray for my needs
Replies
10
Views
232
Holy Spirit please continue to cover my family with the Holy Blood of Jesus Christ and surround us with Your Holy Warrior Angels, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ### and family, ### and family, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###...
Replies
10
Views
197
Thanks for praying for me am very proud of being a Catholic
Replies
2
Views
34
I AM CURRENTLY UNEMPLOYED, A SINGLE MOM STRUGGLING TO RUN A SMALL BUSINESS. MY FAMILY IS CONSTANTLY STRUGGLING. 1. I am praying for a miracle job to support my daughter 2. I am praying for a miracle husband + marriage 3. I am praying for a financial breakthrough 4. I am praying for...
Replies
11
Views
272
I need God to give me a well-paying job. Ever since I graduated in ###, I'm yet to get a job and I also need a boost in the fashion designing business I started ### years ago.
Replies
13
Views
278
God forgive my sin, my prayers request. I'm enrolled into ### recruitment process and I want to be a recruitment candidate success in this year ###/###.
Replies
11
Views
192
Holy Spirit please heal my sister ### so that she can live a long and prosperous and happy life. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
352
### from ### ±### pray for ### I get God's provisions and wisdom in the name of Jesus Christ Amen
Replies
11
Views
217
Father please grant salvation to our unsaved loved ones and all the unsaved. Deliver those in bondage. Protect us and our loved ones. Guide us Father and us to bear good fruit and plenty of it. Its been so tough lately for so many. So many enemy attacks but you said in your word that the battle...
Replies
11
Views
299
Back
Top Bottom