2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Praying that my daughter is blessed with the right job, where she can work from home, doing what she loves and be able to meet all her expenses like rent, food, utilities, etc. send her to the right place and order her steps give her wisdom, and divine favor. Bless all her efforts and give her...
Replies
12
Views
200
Having pain and keep trying to manage it in the best way. Please pray for ### for healing.
Replies
20
Views
368
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing and emotional support for an individual experiencing health issues and emotional distress.
Replies
15
Views
367
Mi nombre es ### ### ### !!! Vivo en ###, ### !!! Y les pido oración para que Jehová Dios me prospere económicamente sobrenaturalmente !!! Necesito milagros financieros urgentes !!! Muchas gracias
Replies
11
Views
310
I pray for God's favor, financial blessings, I pray good grades this second semester, I pray for open doors, luck, to be loved and respected.
Replies
12
Views
264
I pray for God's favor, financial blessings, I pray good grades this second semester, I pray for open doors, luck, to be loved and respected.
Replies
12
Views
233
D/ people of God, pls help to pray for me to forgive all my past sins by His mercy and deliver from the bondage of life threats, financial troubles, business failures, marriage inconsistencies, and debts. I'm too weak now to handle all dis troubles as it has been since many years. If God...
Replies
14
Views
263
I want God to deliver by brother ### from the attack of the evil
Replies
16
Views
201
I'm asking for prayer that my income will be released today.
Replies
14
Views
146
Let today's workday go smoothly; yesterday was hard.
Replies
14
Views
85
Back
Top Bottom