2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Replies
11
Views
79
Master Jesus, grand me finances in this holiday. Thanks.
Replies
12
Views
209
Replies
13
Views
65
Man of God. My name is ###. I have been in hospital for more than three weeks. When I came across your prayers, I believed with you and was discharged three days after. Because it was covid-19 I am still under isolation, but in house. Since the lungs were so affected I am believing the Almighty...
Replies
14
Views
356
Please pray for ### I have been experiencing frequent headaches
Replies
14
Views
234
Pray for me to the $### tomorrow in Jesus Name. Son of David have mercy on me. Will give ###% to you as a tithe, will support the needy, poor, orphans, widows, sick, prisoners and needy students. So hold me with your victorious right hand in Jesus Name
Replies
10
Views
387
Dear Lord I want to thank you for so many things this morning like this website.. bless the founder and all the people who come here to pray.... Increase donations and invite many others to join us in prayer to pray for a sinful and broken world... Lord I also thank you for my life and the life...
Replies
13
Views
301
Im struggling financially, behind on my bills late car payment, I haven't bought my kids presents, I have no money right now and Christmas is almost here. My older son borrowed mine and my kids' 1st car I bought off the lot 1 year ago and he used it for work, he messed up our car and we had an...
Replies
14
Views
339
Please i beg all the ### TV partner to assist me financially this my last year in higher institution with the sum of ###
Replies
10
Views
348
Praise God. Pray for my grown up daughter to change she does not want to talk to us and when I sit her down we discuss about it she gets a temper.
Replies
10
Views
142
Back
Top Bottom