2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Praise the Lord. Pls pray for my health, ###, I have choking sensation from past ### months with stomach pain, gastritis and infection of H. Pylori. I have tried ### doctors but no permanent cure. Pain n choking is on and off. I believe in Jesus and By his stripes I am healed... In Jesus name...
Replies
12
Views
358
Pray for blessings and God's protection for my family and for financial breakthrough
Replies
12
Views
78
Replies
2
Views
36
I really need a job. Please help me pray for open doors.
Replies
12
Views
80
I'm asking the Lord to deliver me from the spirit of masturbation.....Amen
Replies
12
Views
209
Dear Prayer warriors continue to uphold me and my fiancee as we plan to get married his having a visa problem to travel in ###. Pray the international flights resume soon and we get married.
Replies
11
Views
196
I kindly pray for my financial breakthrough, happiness, and courage. I pray for peace in my family, I pray for joy. Am having many debts, I ask for forgiveness and time so that I can pay, I pray for my business to grow large and large, I pray for my children ### and ### to grow well with good...
Replies
9
Views
153
I kindly pray for my financial breakthrough, happiness, and courage. I pray for peace in my family, I pray for joy. Am having many debts, I ask for forgiveness and time so that I can pay, I pray for my business to grow large and large, I pray for my children ### and ### to grow well with good...
Replies
12
Views
209
Confession is part of the Walk, right? Well, one thing that's been proven to me, when something (usually a "good" experience) doesn't happen for a long time, I start to get cynical that it will never happen. However, many times, even with something that happened last night, I learned that even...
Replies
8
Views
198
Please pray ### does the right thing and helps me get compensation for the deliberate data breach which led to me being sexually harassed by a registered offender. Please pray I’m abundantly compensated by the ### as based on false info the offender added, my medical fertility treatment was...
Replies
13
Views
442
Back
Top Bottom