2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for healing of a friend with severe anxiety.
Replies
14
Views
295
I pray my daughter to be set free from the witchcraft that’s binding her. Please God to intervene and save her life for her to be able to complete her studies to be financially stable. I’m praying for financial freedom for myself and be free from debt to be a homeowner.
Replies
15
Views
315
God help me organize, throw out stuff, clean and move.
Replies
12
Views
180
i would love God to heal me with my ### problem
Replies
12
Views
188
I ### would love to send ma problem...I have eye problem and this started in ### up until now my eyes are so itchy and my eye colour has changed to dark brown and I believe God himself will help me Amen🙏
Replies
11
Views
290
Please pray for me and my siblings to be reunited with my ###. I've never seen her since I was born. She's alive, healthy, and breathing; she's just abroad working.
Replies
11
Views
183
Lord deliver me from witchcraft and curses. Cleanse the bathtub from unclean spirits.
Replies
12
Views
429
Pray ### ### away Pray ### feel better n smile more
Replies
11
Views
273
Please pray for healing of a father's eye illness
Replies
9
Views
97
God should restored my lost glory
Replies
9
Views
153
Back
Top Bottom