2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for ###'s health. Also for her deliverance. ###'s been quite often attacked by some power of darkness.
Replies
12
Views
208
People of God help me pray for forgiveness. I have sin against God. I don't know if God is going to forgive me. God has been keeping silent to my prayer all this while. I want him to forgive me. I weep every day each time I remember my sin. He is the only person who can forgive my sin. I don't...
Replies
13
Views
215
Replies
15
Views
355
Dear Father, Thank You for what You are doing for me and for my close ones every single day!! Glory to You Father!!!!! God, I have a few prayer requests, please Father, heal our pastor he has cancer, give him a lot of courage and faith in this difficult time, also to his whole family, draw...
Replies
12
Views
295
Praise the Lord... My name is ###. Please pray for my marriage...
Replies
10
Views
108
Pray with me and my family For divine breakthrough, favour and a permanent job for my ### I am believing God for my testimony
Replies
9
Views
178
Pray for my customer's and good health and ### legs. And ### job
Replies
9
Views
141
I only have ### days off to clean before I have to move. Please pray God helps me clean on Christmas and a blessed time later meeting with friends. Thanks
Replies
9
Views
132
Janaki kigarbha Kotaku pradhan cheyandi anna ### ### ### My name ###
Replies
10
Views
109
Back
Top Bottom