2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Greetings my Brothers and Sisters in Jesus Name. Its comforting to know that there is no distance in prayer, that you all are lifting me up in your prayers. Please continue. Thank you. All God's Richest Blessing to You All, Your Families and this Ministry.
Replies
10
Views
232
Kindly pray for a financial breakthrough. Need a safer and quieter ### to reside in. ### AMEN 🙏 AMEN 🙏 AMEN 🙏
Replies
11
Views
243
Merry Christmas everyone! As we celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus, may all of your burdens be lifted. I humbly ask our Father to please guide me to make the right choices and never forsake me. I pray that we can keep our home from foreclosure and that the bank and/or mortgage company don’t...
Replies
12
Views
251
God Jesus please stay always with us and keep all safe. Give your blessings to my daughter so that she performs well in her studies. We get well soon, I get an new job and can live with my family ###. Please pray for us Amen.
Replies
10
Views
169
MY LORD I wish I could receive tha opportunity & relocate to ###.
Replies
8
Views
143
Please pray for God’s traveling mercies as we journey today and tomorrow. Pray God will lead us in safety to and from.
Replies
11
Views
282
Please pray I receive at least two million from ### for stalking, GDPR breach and withdrawal of care
Replies
7
Views
167
MY LORD pls forgive me of all my sins & iniquities.
Replies
8
Views
77
Please bring ### to contact me. Thank you. Amen
Replies
9
Views
229
Yes I have been helpful on this platform so much and I have received the blessings. I need God to intervene in my life and my family. My wife to be given a chance to get in employment which she has been promised. My regards ###
Replies
2
Views
85
Back
Top Bottom