Please pray for me and my ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

To give context I’m ### almost ### and I finally moved out of my parents house a couple months ago. I realized I needed space from my parents and their control and I wanted to grow in myself. Since then I’ve just seen how my parents are still trying to control and monitor me. It was subtle but...
Replies
8
Views
153
I am a God-fearing man and I was dating a woman who i was truly in love with for about a year. after 2 months of dating, it became long-distance. For circumstances outside of my control, she was the one who came to visit me more often. I treated her very well and I felt connected to her...
Replies
13
Views
640
My parents' marriage. My mom to get a job she likes and that won’t stress her out. Her to have peace and joy. My dad not have attitudes with her and be mean and he gives his life to Christ again completely and be Godly. Me and my sibling to have joy and fun and be nicer to each other. God bless...
Replies
7
Views
90
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,130
Messages
16,796,377
Members
649,671
Latest member
Chruymoraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom