2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for healing of my abdominal pain and illness
Replies
13
Views
238
Pls help me in Prayers for my fiancé that God Almighty should bless him with abundant finance.
Replies
11
Views
227
Please pray ### accepts the whole thing is made up and I’m totally sane, that he doesn’t interfere🙏
Replies
11
Views
217
Lord Jesus help me my life is dark pray for my family my ### in Jesus name.
Replies
12
Views
116
Good morning my name is ### from ### ###, I am aged ###, man of God pray for me poverty spirit and evil spirit is following me I'm unemployed for ###yrs pray for me prophet so that I can get a job Amen
Replies
12
Views
342
Hallelujah, God is good all the time. Thank you prayer warriors for praying with me. I was praying that God restore my marriage and asked to celebrate Christmas with my wife and kids. Praise God today I spent the day with my wife and kids at my in-laws. It was great, we prayed together, had...
Replies
11
Views
226
Dear Prayer Community By trusting God for a new job and chapter in my life, I really need your help to pray for me. And my prayer request is as follows. It may be a lot and too much to say at one time, but I have no one else to just listen to me. It may not be a miracle to someone else, but...
Replies
12
Views
509
I have a prayer request. Thanks!
Replies
9
Views
75
Dear Prayer Community By trusting God for a new job and chapter in my life, I really need your help to pray for me. And my prayer request is as follows. It may be a lot and too much to say at one time, but I have no one else to just listen to me. It may not be a miracle to someone else, but...
Replies
10
Views
391
Lord Jesus help me my life is dark
Replies
11
Views
123
Back
Top Bottom