2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Tonight i am troubled by many things A sister in Christ who i have been mentoring and ministering to for 4 to 5 years just can't seem to stay out of trouble...no matter how much we fellowship read the Bible and pray together... Though i assist her as her doctor has requested of me i feel it...
Replies
16
Views
613
For those who are looking for salvation..Romans 10.9-10.. If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. Also...
Replies
8
Views
134
please say a prayer for energy tomorrow and safe travel to ###. thank you.
Replies
11
Views
186
Heavenly father I thank you for everything you do for each and every one of us and each and every one of our little pets, we are so truly, humbly, sincerely and genuinely grateful and thankful. Thank you for letting ### have a nice day off her cleaning jobs today. Thank you for letting ###...
Replies
10
Views
154
God Jesus please stay always with us and keep all safe. Give your blessings to my daughter so that she performs well in her studies. We get well soon, I get an new job and can live with my family ###. Please pray for us Amen.
Replies
11
Views
159
Pray that my friend ### gets to come home soon...
Replies
11
Views
289
Prayers for healing and God to open a slot availability time for me on ### to order food.
Replies
11
Views
97
My Lord, I humbly pray for ###. Please I pray it will always be safe to travel to any parts of ###. Especially ###, and ###. My Lord, please make it possible to see a dentist in ###, if I cannot afford one here in the USA. My Lord, I humbly pray that you will keep me safe always from all type of...
Replies
11
Views
309
I pray that ### husband release his phone password to me and not hiding anything from me.
Replies
11
Views
287
Hanging out with a girl. Please pray for ### to please the Lord.
Replies
11
Views
113
Back
Top Bottom