please say a prayer for energy tomorrow ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my ### feel better. He is sick at work and also help me I have no energy. Please also let is somehow be able to go to my ### in law's tomorrow and do something with our ### before school starts Monday. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
154
Please pray for wisdom and direction for my husband as he decides on treatment for a health condition. Thank you!!!
Replies
11
Views
111
Hey everyone, please pray for me to have the mental and physical energy I need to get through this class I’m taking, and please pray that I do well in my assignments. I am studying Christian ministry.
Replies
11
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,769
Messages
16,792,180
Members
649,378
Latest member
Gliertorinmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom