2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

For my job restoration, I was dismissed at work and now I have appealed. Pray that I win.
Replies
10
Views
247
Lord please let me have a good day at work tomorrow amen
Replies
9
Views
67
My alternator and battery in my car went. Please pray I’m able to come up with the funds to pay for this. I feel like crying. If it's not a bill then it's the car. I lost my job in the beginning over COVID. This has been a tough year.
Replies
8
Views
159
Pray for ### need money and food to life and Jesus is my only hope
Replies
8
Views
83
GOD let your will be done in my life and in my circumstances. In Jesus Christ Almignty Name Amen 🙏
Replies
8
Views
144
Papa Prophet Shepherd Bushiri pray for ###'s health, as ### am writing the request, ### is attacked with asthma ### is not breathing well and ### am sitting in the living room watching prophetic channel.
Replies
8
Views
272
Sir, My self ###, from ###. With God's grace I work with merchant navy as fourth engineer on a ship. Sir, please pray for my brother, his age is ### and my parents are really worried to make him marry. My brother ###, works in the USA, ###, and parents tried to convince him so much for marriage...
Replies
11
Views
440
Please pray for me, my wife's brother has been living with us over a year. We've allowed him to work, drive him back and forth, and he is very ungrateful and selfish. He has saved every penny he made for a year and didn't even bother to buy anyone a gift. I feel like he is using us. He pays...
Replies
8
Views
221
Please pray for my son to pass his 4th year exam. His practicals are beginning tomorrow. Please keep evil forces away from him.
Replies
7
Views
198
My prayer request po, sana mabayaran ko po ang arrears ng bahay ko next month para hindi po m ###. God will make a miracle po. God Bless
Replies
8
Views
92
Back
Top Bottom