2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Good day sir, God is good and faithful to me. Please sir pray for me concerning the following issues. 1. My permanent appointment at my workplace 2. Divine blessings beyond my imagination before the end of this year. 3. God protection upon my husband and my household.
Replies
11
Views
287
Toothache. Please dear Jesus take away this terrible toothache. Thank you Jesus
Replies
11
Views
217
God I want to thank you for all the blessings of today, tomorrow and the next day. Lord I believe in your will because I know you're will is good. I pray your will be done in my life every day. Thank you for what you have already done in my life and for what you will do for me in the future...
Replies
12
Views
192
Praying for my monthly online auction for my seashells business Start December 23 and it will end December 30, 2020. Praying for more bidders and buyers. I asked this in Jesus name..AMEN
Replies
11
Views
287
Please thank God for leading our children safely yesterday, pray that as we journey today, God’s safety will be upon us. Pray that ###’s health will be restored to the amazement of those waiting to hear negative report.
Replies
12
Views
221
Lord I pray that you protect ### from any layoffs or terminating of his job. The state is talking about having to make cuts in the courts. Lord God you know that ### has a wonderful work ethic and is also a hard-working. Lord surround him with your hedge of protection in this situation and let...
Replies
13
Views
356
Dear pastor pray for my family. We bought plots but it is creating problems. We can't build a house. Do pray for us to have our home. Also pray for me to get a govt job.
Replies
11
Views
282
Dear Lord God, I pray that my three children will be with me this New year. I pray this in Jesus name. AMEN
Replies
11
Views
172
I want the holy Ghost baptism, and to grow in the things of God. I want to find a wife and get married in the year ### in Jesus name Amen
Replies
12
Views
251
This is my last day to move. I ask for help moving and cleaning. May God take away weariness and help my landlord go easy on the broken window blinds and give a good reference when needed. Help me get the place perfect as possible, refresh me so I can finish, get rest and have a blessed day back...
Replies
11
Views
365
Back
Top Bottom