2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Help me pray for my husband ### who has diabetics and is losing his sight in both eyes. God is a God of Miracles and One this I Know for sure he is healing him in Jesus mighty name.
Replies
9
Views
135
Emmanuel, My names is ### and am from ###. Am praying for healing and Breakthrough in Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
241
My name is Mrs ### and I am requesting a prayer for my nephew ### ### and my brother in law ### ###. They have Covid19 and are very very sick. Their Temperature is very very high and they cannot eat. They are absolutely sick. Please can you pray and heal them.
Replies
9
Views
214
Praying my wrist pain will leave so I could rest, could be due to arthritis from injury, and also for friends to be drawn closer to You Lord and their safety. Haven't heard back from a friend from the past we both had moved further away praying he's ok not like him to not respond back. Lord have...
Replies
8
Views
320
Lord please forgive us our sins and heal our land. Please no more calamities & tragedy. Please put an end to Covid19 pandemic. Please put an end to the crisis the world is facing. Please Lord have mercy on us. Praying for better days soon. In Jesus Name. AMEN.
Replies
8
Views
346
I want to be successful in business and career.
Replies
6
Views
58
My name is ###. My prayer request are 1: I want get married by February ###. 2: I'm owing people I need a job. 3: my family to be free from ###. 4:
Replies
7
Views
153
STANLEY, CN, AW, RW, HEALTH & HEALING, SC, FC, AC, PC, & OUR CHILDREN, GRANDCHILDREN, DC, EC, SC, KC, JC, DELIVERANCE FROM ADDICTIONS, CHANGE OF HEART, ANGER, WRONG ATTITUDES, THOUGHTS, UNGODLY BEHAVIORS; PRAY FOR A SOUND MIND AND DECISIONS GOD WILL, FOR BOTH THE UNSAVED AND STRENGTH FOR THE...
Replies
7
Views
278
Back
Top Bottom