2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Pls pray for my bro ### he's jst been taken to d hospital he's having difficulty in breathing and
Replies
7
Views
163
I want God to make me successful so I'll join the ### defense academy next year.
Replies
7
Views
272
My sister's name is ###. Pray for ### marriage and family.
Replies
8
Views
214
Prayer against unrepentant household enemies that God should fight for me
Replies
10
Views
557
Please pray for the medical community and their service to COVID relief. ### Amen
Replies
10
Views
253
Praise the Lord ###, I am suffering from PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) I can’t conceive baby please pray for me
Replies
9
Views
199
pray for my daughter. her name is in the admission pool for ###,
Replies
8
Views
143
I’m having problems with my sister who is aggressive and wants the last word. Please pray I never see her again and she is struck off by her boss for having my home destroyed by making a hoax suicide call when I was at work. Please pray she is removed from her job in a position of authority.
Replies
11
Views
255
Dear Heavenly Father, I am so grateful you have brought me through this year and all the blessings you have given me. I come with a heart full of gratitude and love. Thank you for sending your son and for salvation. I ask that this year you bring my loved ones ###, ###, ###, and ### and baby ###...
Replies
12
Views
221
Testimony! The verse, "Resist the devil and he will flee from you." I notice that when I'm laid back about something, the troublesome {###, situation} is there. But when I am about to take action on it, all of a sudden the situation improves! It goes to the hilt, but when you "stand up to it"...
Replies
6
Views
366
Back
Top Bottom