2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Just sharing, making an observation, but I notice that some times are better for getting replies than others. Sometimes, almost everyone is onsite, the well-known ones. And you could post something, and before long get replies, and it could add up to several replies. Other times barely anyone is...
Replies
9
Views
294
Please Lord, help me get back my loved one who has changed because of me. I broke up with him, later I realized he is the one, now I need him back please God I beg you please bring him back in my life.
Replies
20
Views
379
Hello my name is ### ### am requesting for prayers for my brothers and mum please my brother ### he has a business but you hardly get any customers entering am humbly requesting for prayers so that customers flock inside his shop and all problems and stresses he has vanishes please
Replies
11
Views
304
Please pray for our dogs at the kennel for a few days. Please pray for the dog we rescued; he lived at ### and was rehomed many times because of separation anxiety breaking out of kennels. Please pray for him and our German shepherd; she is ### years old and it may be difficult for her to be...
Replies
9
Views
197
We all remember the see-saw, the plank of wood at the playground where 2 kids sit at opposite ends, and if they're almost equal weight, they "kick off" and one goes up, the other down, then vice versa. Well in my life, it has been like a see-saw, first, something promising happens, but then, a...
Replies
8
Views
242
Please sir join me in prayers, I want God to change my genotype from AS to AA, the man we are about to settle down together is also an AS, this is bringing so much pain to my heart, I always have sleepless night almost every night, please ###, ###, I want you both to join in my prayers because I...
Replies
9
Views
142
"For our heart rejoices in Him, Because we trust in His holy name. Let Your favor, Lord, be upon us, Just as we have waited for You." (Psalms 33:21-22) Thank You for this day and Your Mercy, please let Your Favor be upon us in our words and actions. Lord please grant protection and deliver us...
Replies
18
Views
319
Pray for patience and sacrifice all things every day life
Replies
11
Views
133
Lord, please make me financially stable and financially-free so that I can manage my family needs and save for my retirement.
Replies
11
Views
194
Kidney failure healing. I believe I will be healed in the name of Jesus.
Replies
13
Views
241
Back
Top Bottom