Please lord, help me get back my loved ###.

Hewrush

Disciple of Prayer
Please Lord, help me get back my loved one who has changed because of me. I broke up with him, later I realized he is the one, now I need him back please God I beg you please bring him back in my life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i have been a bad girlfriend in my relationship, i didn't understand my boyfriend nor respect his privacy, i always fought. now that he's tired of me and left me, i endured uncontrollable pain. in that pain, i realized that he truly loved me. now i have to fight back for it. i changed myself to...
Replies
9
Views
208
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessing. I am praying again to ask for a favor that my boss would respond back to me whenever there are text or emails. I feel really terrible when he doesn’t respond. I feel like I am ignored. Please Lord I needed this job right now but I feel...
Replies
10
Views
145
Dear heavenly father, Please help me get my son back from MCFD. Give me strength to do this and I’m feeling weak lord! Please soften the social workers' heart and their supervisors' and judges' hearts to let ### come back home to us soon, Lord. We have a visit scheduled Thursday March 26th...
Replies
6
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,757
Messages
16,791,992
Members
649,363
Latest member
Eroispard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom