Healing

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello. I hope you're doing well. May you please pray for my mother. She's been sad and hurting. Her stomach has been hurting her constantly. She's lost a lot of weight. She can't eat well. I'm so worried about her health. Please pray that she doesn't have cancer or any kind of terminal illness...
Replies
11
Views
175
Please pray for me to heal from the pain of being in a relationship that I knew was outside of God's will in the first place and which opened me up to so much pain that I never had to experience. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
26
Lord need healing and peace today going to my dentist appointment I get anxiety and fear please give me peace and healing and that I get my meds from my dr for anxiety too love you Lord thank you
Replies
12
Views
65
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,676
Messages
16,791,233
Members
649,261
Latest member
Swioroingate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom