2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Hallelujah I believe that ### will be hired full time as ### in January, and that ### will receive a full time job to pay her rent and graduate and that ### will be healed and that my mom will be healed and delivered and that she will get all paperwork to sell her hom. Hallelujah I believe I...
Replies
13
Views
400
Waiting for new job and got married, waiting for infant child -- ###, ###
Replies
11
Views
159
17 yrs of bullying to end right now. Oh Lord God almighty. Stop the ### regime in ### and stop the young powerful ### constant bullying. I declare I am their head, never tail again! I will be surrounded by favours, I will have my own program, I will have my own dept. Today Lord I declare and...
Replies
20
Views
486
Hi there, There is a child named ### who suffers cerebral palsy and an active seizure disorder. Please pray for her healing and salvation including the salvation/repentance of those around her. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
229
Please pray for my younger sister that critically ill, her name is ###, help me pray that the sickness will not lead to death but to the glory of God, God should have mercy on her. I ###
Replies
13
Views
295
Please pray for my friend ### and his other 2 friends that traveled to ###. They were robbed of their belongings. They are there for a contract that was delayed due to Covid. During the robbery one of his friends got injured badly and now is in the hospital. Please pray for his safe healing as...
Replies
12
Views
300
Please bring my loved one to reach out to me. I am unable to contact. Humble their heart and remove fear. Amen
Replies
13
Views
234
Please pray for my younger sister, her name is ### ###, that is critically ill, help pray for divine intervention and God should have mercy on her and make her whole completely. In Jesus mighty name
Replies
10
Views
225
i got an accident and now have my right ### still having problems. Requesting prayers for total healing
Replies
14
Views
204
Back
Top Bottom