2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Dear pastor ###, I specially give the ton of thanks for pray for me I thankful to Jesus calls and Dr. ### family.
Replies
4
Views
59
Praise the Lord, brother. I, ###, am requesting for prayer because I'm taking some new place for home build. Please pray for me and a teacher job also, brother. Prayer for me.
Replies
4
Views
47
On 5th of this Month I have applied advance PF. Still I didn't get amount. Please Pray for this.
Replies
6
Views
38
God, thank You at day's end - for mercies, grace, forgiveness, redemption, blessings, promises, hope, healings and protecting me & my loved ones. Deliver us from evil. Praise You! ijnip
Replies
6
Views
38
Good afternoon everyone I have a need this is concerning my Mum and Dad My mom she's really worried about my dad He's being sick for ### years and he can't even see or Walk on his own.. His really sick. Just last week my mom Got sick too.. Also please pray for some financial budget so I can help...
Replies
7
Views
42
Lord, Please take away my sore throat and cough. Please bring me back to good health. Father God, I pray for better health, good brain health, remove all diseases, bacteria, infections, burning, sickness, itchiness from my body. I pray that you remove my jealousy, anxiety, depression...
Replies
6
Views
29
I am in Tough financial crisis. God may deliver me from this present situation. Thanks.
Replies
5
Views
107
God, thank You. Help me trust You more... go to You first.. go to You more.. I ask safety for final driving stretch of family & friends. Praise You! ###
Replies
6
Views
38
Jesus please let my ### be ok at school tomorrow and find his missing book. Please let my ### be telling the truth about money. He says he just hadn't spent much and still had money left over, but today he spent a lot more. I am worried that he borrowed money. We need to be savings money for a...
Replies
4
Views
26
Not much food left, rent and utilities not paid, no students, no work for my husband.
Replies
6
Views
63
Back
Top Bottom