2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please, pray for GOOD news this week and that our family can step into a new season without discouragement and sadness.
Replies
7
Views
37
With ease, God has opened the door of another successful week! As I walk through, may the door divinely connect me with destiny helpers in all areas in Jesus' name.
Replies
7
Views
203
I am currently working in a foreign country and the company I am working for is struggling to sell their product. The directors are paying us from their own pockets and signs are that they are now unable to continuously do that unless they start selling. There is another company which wants me...
Replies
7
Views
81
Please pray for me to get a good partner in my life..(Now I am working as Accountant in one of the private sector in ###, ### [###])
Replies
9
Views
62
Today my request is to pray for me to get power for wiring my whole house next month, and have the money to pay the labour and push my debts until finished. To make all my things step by step, until the end. Amen
Replies
7
Views
36
I want God to bless me, I want God to grant me wisdom and knowledge to study hard and also bless my ### and ###.
Replies
8
Views
37
Summary (due to privacy): Job request for employment opportunities and guidance in career decisions.
Replies
8
Views
33
I need to hear back from my job interview with a job offer.
Replies
11
Views
66
### from ### is a true believer of Lord Jesus. No any Pastor or no any believer said about him about Almighty but he knows about it from YouTube according to God's planning. He confes himself as a sinner and he believes that Lord Jesus was crucified himself for our sin. This Brother is suffering...
Replies
5
Views
59
Thank you Jesus thank you Lord thank you very much glory and honour to you Lord bless your name Lord alleluia Lord Jesus bless us for anniversary celebration thank you Lord thank you Jesus Lord Jesus bless ### and her problems
Replies
7
Views
45
Back
Top Bottom