2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Thanks for your response to my prayer request. I am praying the Holy Spirit guides me and my family and unites us as a tied broom.
Replies
7
Views
90
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing and deliverance for family members dealing with health issues and spiritual attacks. Thank you for any prayers!
Replies
5
Views
33
Praise the Lord, my ### suffering with leg problem. Her two legs were damaged. We went to doctor; they told her she didn't have any problem; she wasn't walking. Please prayer for my ###.
Replies
8
Views
41
Father I thank you for your Love, Grace and Mercy. Lord, am sick and tired of this body pains that am always experiencing everyday. May this diseases & viruses disappear in my body in Jesus Almighty name. I refused to be sick & to go to hospital even to consults a doctor this year in Jesus...
Replies
7
Views
32
Please pray for my sister ### who is undergoing a surgery now of back.
Replies
8
Views
40
Thank you for the blessings I received today. My relationship, my marriage, is coming back together. We are talking again in Jesus' name. We pray, amen.
Replies
11
Views
58
Praise the Lord, brother. I, ###, am requesting for prayer because I'm taking some new place for home build. Please pray for me and a teacher job also, brother. Prayer for me.
Replies
6
Views
43
Please ray for my ### who is going through a tough time. I pray for complete healing and restoration.
Replies
5
Views
23
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ### and resolve issues between me and my ###
Replies
6
Views
39
My family is doing black magic and witchcraft on me since a very long time..my brother and sister-in-law also did wrong to me in the past.. My father beats me and abuses me...and I also couldn't go for my cousin's wedding..they don't let me go for social gatherings.. I am worried they might do...
Replies
3
Views
29
Back
Top Bottom