2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Dear Lord, please hear my prayer that my husband will not suffer back pain, heal him. Protect my daughter, ###, ###, ###, and all my family because of climate change like eruption or any cause. Take away them from danger or any disease. I am hoping that the case of my green card like misspelled...
Replies
3
Views
17
WILL YOU PRAY THAT GOD WILL HELP ME TO MOVE SOON INTO A HOUSE WITH 2 BEDROOM AND A FIREPLACE AND THAT GOD WILL CLEAR MY RENT HISTORY AND THAT GOD WILL GIVE ME A ### WOMAN THAT WILL LOVE ME AND HELP ME WITH MY PAGES AND WILL BECOME MY WIFE AND THAT I CAN MOVE SOON
Replies
5
Views
33
god plls forgive me all my sins, father pls give me a good salary job, with good boss and team to work with, in 2020, father help me my man of life that you created for me, iam growing old ### of age I want lord to pls settle and have my family happly marriage! help me father a good salary job...
Replies
5
Views
36
Good morning bros and sis, please pray for my son to take interest in studies so he gets prepared to answer exam in ### and get his field further study job in a right location, people, etc. God bless you all.
Replies
4
Views
23
Please pray for me to get someone to help me financially. AMEN
Replies
4
Views
26
feeling cold and tired, some inner fear too, Please pray for ###
Replies
8
Views
44
I have been bitten by my pet cat a week ago. The bite is quite bad. Taking the rabies injection but my leg is swollen and cannot walk easily. Dr. Says till the infection goes swelling will be there. Please pray that my swelling goes quickly and I'm able to walk and it's nothing serious. That I...
Replies
6
Views
940
Hi I'm ### from ### pray for me for God will in everything I do and direction the right way to go in my life in career job etc pray for me for healing in my head jaws and right feet and knee I have trauma and also in surgery pray for my family no peace and to unite pray for God peace I need God...
Replies
3
Views
74
Prayer for a job opportunity to open for me. I have been out of work for a year now and hoping a company will give me an opportunity.
Replies
5
Views
29
I want the household help me pray for open doors and God's miracles, blessings in my life, and to take away disappointment. Love u all amen
Replies
4
Views
26
Back
Top Bottom