2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing and protection for an individual who is HIV positive and facing a critical health situation.
Replies
6
Views
62
Please pray for ###, to come back to life, his kidney stones working, brain cells are getting damaged due to high ammonia level, acid level in his blood is very high as his liver is damaged.. he is unable to breathe with ventilator..please, please pray for his healing.
Replies
8
Views
40
ആയുസും ആരോഗ്യവും ഉള്ള ഒരു ആൺ കുഞ്ഞിനെ ലഭിക്കാൻ
Replies
4
Views
23
Pray for God to locate my spouse. I'm single and not in any relationship. Wish to be married in ###.
Replies
11
Views
49
Lord please help me secure better paid remote work. I am in debt. Please Lord, I am a professional woman. My dad also died in October. Please help me feel close to him and see signs.
Replies
10
Views
86
My lord my father my saviour you are my only hope forgive me for my sin bless me good luck accepting my sincere prayers with your holy spirit and divine blessings bless me good luck and help me overcome all my financial problems and family problems immediately which will help me so much that I...
Replies
8
Views
48
Please pray for ### as she is hospitalized due to creatinine high
Replies
11
Views
191
You don't have and you don't need to answer all the times when enemy attack you by a person or another person. There are times when it is important to say nothing. Remember Jesus and remember King David. When Jesus said nothing when someone in authority asked Jesus to answer. King David also...
Replies
14
Views
55
Pray for my husband ###...I caught him talking to some other girl...and I can't take it...please pray that he stops that.
Replies
7
Views
39
please pray for ### and ### we are from ### family. we need spiritual power and revulation from God.
Replies
8
Views
55
Back
Top Bottom