2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Dear prayer warriors please pray for my grand daughter to get a part time job. She is trying hard. She is in college. Please pray God will show her a good job according to His will and time and till then pray that God gives her faith and peace.
Replies
12
Views
52
Father Lord I pray that all the applications I send this week on ### will be received by the right people and you will open their eyes to take notice of me. Put me in a position Lord that I am able to help my elder brother take care of the family as he always has and bless him abundantly. I pray...
Replies
10
Views
70
Father, help us not to arrogate to ourselves what You do through us in the name of Jesus Christ Father Thy will be done relations, feelings, communication ### and ### in the name of Jesus Christ Heal Father eyes, stomach, esophagus and intestines in ###, pressure in ###, poor metabolism in...
Replies
11
Views
72
My bo arm spiere baie seer gerek en seergemaak ASB Bid vir ###
Replies
9
Views
99
I feel excited about this week! I feel like God is going to move in our lives! Let's pray for miracles, jobs, salvation, blessings, wins, successes, and healings! In Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
13
Views
47
Hi please take a little time to pray for me & my ### we are Commercial fisherman only ### & my ### work together we 55 hp Evinrude outboard we urgently urgently need a power pack, stator coil & a ignition coil if we don't get these parts I don't know what will happen to us please please pray for...
Replies
12
Views
53
Father Almighty I pray for light and prosperity in Jesus Christ's holy name. Amen
Replies
12
Views
52
Ente mukhathe ### ellukalkku othukkamtharane headinu othukkam tharane.
Replies
6
Views
45
Ente mukhathe ### ellukalkku othukkamtharane headinu othukkam tharane.
Replies
6
Views
58
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
11
Views
104
Back
Top Bottom