2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Ente mukhathe ### ellukalkku othukkamtharane headinu othukkam tharane.
Replies
5
Views
34
Please pray for my marriage restoration. My husband ### ### was pastor and he fell for one woman named ###. It's been ### years their affair is going on. That woman's husband has left her and she's keeping my husband. Every day he lies to me that he loves me and will leave that woman.
Replies
37
Views
296
Dear God, Thank You for prayers answered! Please bless my ### and help her to be successful in her formative today and all of her finals this week! She works so very hard. Please also heal me. AMEN, I love You!
Replies
12
Views
42
Please pray for me I'm in ### and am going to start my exams from 4th Time table: 4th march physics 7th march chemistry 11th march maths 14th march electronics 19th march ### 23rd march ### I also have my practical exams from 16 January to 20th January Kindly pray for me
Replies
11
Views
57
Prayer for healing from Prostate Cancer
Replies
10
Views
325
Dear lord please help me to keep my job
Replies
9
Views
33
Lord I would like to Thank you for taking care of us all these months, We have reached the ultimate of desperation with R###.##.## in debt of overdue bills and we are receiving legal action against us, the stress is high, we are staying focused on your word and know that you are the Alpha and...
Replies
9
Views
72
I just want to thank and pray for all members in this group since I've joined this group I feel more confident I feel I can do all things thru Christ ya'll guys prayers are really so much appreciated... I feel in this group I can speak what's on my heart about my life challenges... But all this...
Replies
8
Views
44
I lost my job in October and have been on the look out for one in the city I reside so I can take care of my ### year old and my aged parents. I'm their support and can't afford to sit at home without income. Hoping the Lord will answer my prayers when I have other join in prayer for me.
Replies
9
Views
52
Please pray for both arms. Muscles and tendons torn. Very painful. THANK YOU ### ###
Replies
10
Views
43
Back
Top Bottom