2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

for my ### he is smoking marijuana and has negative friends.
Replies
34
Views
193
My dearest prayer warriors. Praise the Lord. Please pray for ### husband. He lost his job. His family is in full debit. No place to stay. They are passing through a very pathetic situation. Please, my dear prayer warriors, we all join together and pray for this family. Let him be blessed with a...
Replies
11
Views
48
Please pray God will help me and forgive me. I see so many people moving up and I'm in the field alone. I'm not sure about the direction and made a lot of mistakes. Please pray God will help me through them. Please pray for God to give me guidance. I need guidance so bad. In Jesus name amen
Replies
24
Views
122
God I thank you for your goodness and pray for supernatural miracles this week. In Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
51
Good afternoon my people of God Pls pray for me to get married this season of revival. I'm due for marriage. I need a man to call my husband this year. Thanks for your understanding God bless you.
Replies
13
Views
46
Pl pray for ### as she is detected blood cancer thanks to thee
Replies
11
Views
48
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
10
Views
43
Replies
10
Views
67
Please pray for me, want reconciliation with my spouse, he wants to divorce.
Replies
13
Views
152
Matthew 19:26 With GOD all things are possible. Please GOD hear my prayer. ### years in love but still not together. Jesus Please make it possible. Our father I pray in JESUS name Amen.
Replies
11
Views
63
Back
Top Bottom