please pray for ### want reconciliation with ...

Lord bring restoration, unity, and reconciliation. We ask for complete healing and that ### will turn his heart back to his wife. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Heavenly Father I stand in agreement with Your child and ask for a marital reconciliation blessing, in the precious name of Jesus, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I come again to ask for everyone to please pray for the reconciliation of me and my friend and the beautiful friendship we once shared together, things got messy between us and it seems like it is unfixable, I deeply miss them and still care about them I pray that God will ask them to look into...
Replies
8
Views
324
My husband of ### years told me on ### he was not happy and was considering divorce. He moved out on the ###. He had to move back in that Friday because his living arrangement’s time was up. Thursday before he said I need to move back in with my parents. I did as he wished and he told me on the...
Replies
8
Views
371
I am in the process of trying to reconcile with people I have not spoken to in years due to conflicts that arose largely due to spiritual warfare. Please pray for God's will in reconciliation because I believe this is what He wants me to do. Pray for ease of reconciliation and peace because a...
Replies
10
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,705
Messages
16,814,162
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom