God locate my ###

I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord work in your circumstances and show you His best plan as you look forward to the possibility of marriage. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good job locate me in Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
10
Views
169
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY I GET THE GARDENING 👩‍🌾 DONE FRONT AND BACK NO PAIN EVER AGAIN GREATLY..LIFE IN MY FAMILY THAT'S A GOOD THING FOR ME NOW HELPS ME GREATLY PLEASE I COULD USE SOME HELP IN THE BUSINESS AND GARDENING BUILDING THE HOUSE BACK...
Replies
8
Views
134
Pray for me to ask Jesus to locate my purple leather bookmark
Replies
6
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,712
Messages
16,814,223
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom