2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Praise the Lord, am ### from ###, please man of God help me, am praying for ### I have looked for a job for very long time and I haven't gotten any, I need a job to myself, am also praying for the financial breakthrough, and good health, may the hand of God rest upon me this year ### in Jesus...
Replies
6
Views
105
Help me pray for more sales so l may be credit free, l owe ### suppliers their money. I only manage to sale money enough for rent. l reject spirit of limitation and poverty in my life.
Replies
6
Views
26
Needing Prayer for more fasting and praying and reading also to lift more in training each week, physical healing in joints and internal organs restoration of right elbow, also needing a lot more money, and marriage, also for written vision2020.
Replies
6
Views
35
Please continue to pray for my financial breakthrough.
Replies
7
Views
39
*BECAUSE EMMANUEL LIVES, I EXPECT FAVORS SPIRITUALLY-SUDDENLY from PRAYING UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS EXTRAORDINARILY SPIRITUAL!*; from this Tuesday, 01/14/220 thru Thursday, 01/14/2021; I ask 80-yr-petitions-pleas-PRAYERS-litanies-vigils; for my multitudes of families, including myself; from our...
Replies
6
Views
44
Please Pray for ###(###) that God deliver her from all the pleasures of this world and use of drugs, that Holy Spirit Minister to her heart, to see clearly and know the truth. She may seek Godly ways. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Replies
25
Views
175
pray for ###, be ###, ### Dr peace
Replies
5
Views
48
Please pray for my husband ### bail from jail
Replies
7
Views
28
My prayer request today is for God to have mercy upon me and my family and to direct me through the right path of life and to protect me from my adversaries. Pray for me that I will sail through this difficult and hard times.
Replies
8
Views
28
I need spiritual upliftment I need job settlement in the year ### I need financial breakthrough in my business and all round Lord Jesus pls give me a man that is right for me (my husband) I need a house of my own and a good car Lord Jesus make my womb to remain fertile in Jesus name...
Replies
7
Views
36
Back
Top Bottom