2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

to forgive all my sins.
Replies
12
Views
59
Lord! Change my story now in Jesus name Amen
Replies
7
Views
48
Pray for me..I am having this leg pain since last many months it's not going away and I feel extremely anxious.. my faith is failing and I feel scared.. I don't feel happy anymore... I want to have faith..I want to be pain free... I want to feel happy again...I want my God to wipe away my fears...
Replies
7
Views
35
My prayer request is to find a good job as at now ### am jobless.
Replies
6
Views
33
Prayer warriors I need your prayer for my marriage, my wife is very aggressive to the extent she is not reasoning well, sometimes she makes wrong decisions and it is not an easy task to advise her. Please help to pray for my wife, we as a family we cannot afford to lose her, I love my wife so...
Replies
8
Views
76
My dental prosthesis is what I have in ### of my mouth but sometimes It give me problems in the gums. I also hope that it remain firm and do not fall. My name is ###.
Replies
8
Views
27
Dear Heart of Jesus, in the past I have asked many favours. This time I ask you this special request to keep all the prayer warriors prayers in your Heart. Take this in your Heart dear Jesus and place it in your Heart. When your Father sees it then in his merciful eyes it becomes your favour and...
Replies
5
Views
25
Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us esp the little one (I ask that this is only taken as...
Replies
6
Views
22
Back
Top Bottom