2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

My name is ### ### i have spent 6 years in nursing department, i am having problem a big one my current CGPA is 2.32 and i needed just 0.08 to remain in the department but my Hod is making life difficult for me the storm is too much for me alone i have written a letter to appeal the department...
Replies
7
Views
55
1. Please pray for ### ### that he will get his driving licence soon and he can go to work. 2. Please pray for ### ###, ###'s brother that he will get into University. Thank you.
Replies
5
Views
49
I'm in need of prayer. I just need to find myself and open up to GOD. I don't know, I've not been myself after My Husband Passed in 2018. A lot going on in My mind and my finances, it's been really hard.
Replies
6
Views
28
Please help me tonight dear God. In Jesus name. Amen 🙏🏾
Replies
8
Views
24
Please pray for my important request
Replies
7
Views
27
praise God today and forever. am a new member here. am pastor ### from ###. ministry name is ### and we have ###. my prayer request is we want to buy a land for the church. and. we want to start a radio station. please pray for us to serve Jesus christ more and more. thanks. email ###. tell +###.
Replies
6
Views
23
Am sick and I need God healing. Pls also am crying for help man of God help me am an orphan and I gain admission but no help I need ur help man of God. Pls
Replies
7
Views
37
When i have done all and tried all and yet there is no answer Please God Renew my faith and especially my hope in You Do not let me fall down in any more despair I am tired and weary and very lonely tonight Please send a housing miracle and a kind friend to be here for me..... i ask...
Replies
8
Views
43
Thank you Jesus thank you Lord thank you Jesus thank you for hearing my plea thank you for ### and her sickness thank you Lord thank you Jesus for solving ### and her kids problem thank you Jesus
Replies
6
Views
25
Back
Top Bottom