Please Pray for ###(###) that God ...

You are now in my prayer, and you will continue to be, you're not forgotten or Alone! [Say a little prayer for me too, would be appreciated]. Jesus is Always with you! And me & my prayers, as best I can in my little way in this stay here on Earth, & also here with & for you. God Bless you... Rev. ###

 

Attachments

  • 0=Jesus Kneeling Rays of Light.gif
    0=Jesus Kneeling Rays of Light.gif
    280.5 KB · Views: 1
Please Pray for ### (###) that God deliver her from all the pleasures of this world and use of drugs, that Holy Spirit Minister to her heart, to see clearly and know the truth. She may seek Godly ways. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
God you have the hearts of kings and princes in your hands and you can turn it anywhere you want like the rivers of waters, please Father I pray for your daughter ### that you meet her even at this minute and touch her so that she can appreciate the death of Christ for her and she will give her life to you. Thank you Lord for loving her and the death of Christ will not be in vain concerning her. Thank you Father in Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
9
Views
34
While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
9
Views
43
While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
9
Views
49
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,111
Messages
16,819,043
Members
651,188
Latest member
Toriermen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom