2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for me and ### we both be together again forever 🙏🙏
Replies
11
Views
131
Please pray for my work schedule. Praying for weekends off. Praying for God's protection on this job and in dealing with overwhelming stress and dealing with our ###. So discouraged. Thank you🙏
Replies
11
Views
566
Please pray for those in a dark time of their life-- Lord please put a hedge around them and keep them from going toward evil and keep evil from their path. God draw them to hopeful truths and thoughts. Lord please empower them to search and find something in life to be thankful for, focused on...
Replies
11
Views
368
I have to file an appeal today for a job test in which the answer to 2 questions are documented incorrect. I risk losing my job if it's not approved, and the training and tests improved. I keep being prevented from filing it. The appeal also needs to be reviewed by the right person. The...
Replies
9
Views
226
Year 2020 was a very tough year for me with sickness and other troubles. Please Pray for 2021 to be a good year for me.
Replies
13
Views
269
Praise God man of God, I saw you on my tv, pls please pray for my health
Replies
9
Views
159
I am a form four student in ### waiting to do my final exam but am anxious about it please pray for me.
Replies
11
Views
318
My son he is ### months old and he has delayed milestone. He has not sit or crawl like normal children. He just had a brain surgery ### months back. I request for your prayers that my son will be normal as other children. He has a lot of seizures also.
Replies
12
Views
422
I need deliverance from demonic cage
Replies
13
Views
283
Please pray that there will be no earthquakes in ### and ###!! We just had one of 6.4 magnitude!!! Yesterday 5.0!! All.### are in the streets from fear! Some ### have heavy material damage on higher floors, the rest of us only things thrown all over the floor! Thank you all who prayed against...
Replies
18
Views
479
Back
Top Bottom