2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for my health. I am in a cold for ### hours because we had earthquake ###. Sinuses and stomach.
Replies
13
Views
228
Please pray for me l am in debts I need money to build a house for my family and I am praying for a miracle to happen
Replies
11
Views
141
I'm praying for a job. I've got a family to raise and I've not been in active employment for a long time and are very difficult at the moment. I'm trusting God to give me a job soon.
Replies
14
Views
227
God please help me. I can't breathe
Replies
12
Views
156
Please prayers for my family and ### and promotions
Replies
2
Views
97
I have a prayer. My marriage was confirmed. But the engagement date has not been fixed yet. Adverse circumstances arise when it comes to setting an engagement date. At church, the father does not say the date yet. All adversity has changed and everyone pray for church the father to say the...
Replies
34
Views
914
I pray and commit my entire family as well as each and every member of this platform into God's hands especially as we enter the new year may his presence continue to be with us all. May he guide and protect us especially during these uncertain times.
Replies
13
Views
281
Saints of the living God, please touch & agree this prayer with us, please pray that ### computer service & sales will have multiple sales and business this day. Thank you, may God bless you abundantly
Replies
10
Views
215
Please pray for sisters (###)(###) who are struggling with mental health and physical ailments. ### Amen
Replies
13
Views
294
Back
Top Bottom