2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I am praying for a job offer. I have been waiting for more than ### months now and still waiting. Please pray along with me. Thank you so much.
Replies
13
Views
273
i am having digestion problem, gastric problem, fatty liver, back pain and gall bladder stones. Please pray for complete healing.
Replies
13
Views
345
Please pray for safety of our unborn child
Replies
14
Views
248
Please pray for me, my two sons and two brothers for deliverance, guidance and protection against our enemies.
Replies
13
Views
297
God today is the mega millions $### million dollars 💵 jackpot drawing today I pray that the answer is yes today for me to purchase and win the $### million dollars 💵 mega million jackpot thank you 🙏🏽 God and Universe in advance.
Replies
12
Views
409
Help pray for fruitfulness of the body and the works of my hand
Replies
11
Views
247
Give us your blessings in the year ###. No more plagues, hedge your people in with your mighty angels.
Replies
9
Views
196
Please pray for healing of my illness I need a miracle
Replies
13
Views
139
In the name of Jesus I speak life to my womb and my baby. I rebuke all my worries. There will be no episode of reduce movements. I shall deliver a healthy baby without any complications. I shall testify in the name of Jesus I pray Amen
Replies
12
Views
235
Please pray I’m protected from all aggression and get an apology from ###
Replies
9
Views
160
Back
Top Bottom