2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray I’m referred away from ### to create fertility or a better clinic
Replies
9
Views
287
Thank you Lord Jesus for the blesing to my whole family. forgive us our sin. bless my ### and my ###. bless their job and empolye. bless my store and cooking breakfast. heal me Lord Jesus my breast cancer and ngoiter my husband ###. n financial Lord Jesus. i love you Lord
Replies
9
Views
189
In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy. Philippians 4:1 ❤ Faith opens the door to His Love, His Peace, and His Life! Heavenly Father thank You for this day that is blessed with Your omnipotent Love. I am grateful for Your restoration power and Your forgiveness. Lord I pray...
Replies
36
Views
923
"Let us pray to share how our lives have been affected by God. Many share about their Bible knowledge, but missing is how their life has improved. Let us pray not to be stagnant in knowledge, but alive in living witness as to God's inspiration in our life, for here shall be our sharing...
Replies
10
Views
309
God, Thank you for this day. I am thankful for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life. I am thankful for all those in my life. Thank you. I pray for healing and restoring my health to normal. I also pray for my little ones, whom I love very much, my mother and father, my brothers...
Replies
13
Views
304
Pray for my mother she is ### years old pray for good health and love to all
Replies
11
Views
118
Please prayer for us, My ### suddenly suffering with illness please prayer for her.
Replies
11
Views
197
Prayer for the Lord’s guidance and protection of members of this group
Replies
11
Views
240
I pray for a financial breakthrough for ###
Replies
11
Views
110
Please For me that God Bless me with Baby Blessing Thank You
Replies
12
Views
318
Back
Top Bottom