2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

God is the greatest therefore I must be great in the name of Jesus. In the blood of Jesus, I must prosper this January financially. I am in the hands of God and can never sleep or slumber. I hand God every problem of my life and that of my household. Ol lord Jesus, let your will be done in my...
Replies
9
Views
24
My wife is a skin patient at ### years; treatments are not successful. Pray for my wife, please.
Replies
14
Views
32
Lord, Problems in my mind. Practice prayers for me to get rid of pain pressure.
Replies
12
Views
64
praise the lord. my name is ###. i wrote my exams bsc nurse. im waiting my results please pray for me
Replies
11
Views
28
Jesus, My marriage near about ### years, but I don't have any child in our life. Please help me lord...... Amen......... ### ### ### ### ###
Replies
13
Views
24
Praise the Lord, Pray for getting good sales in my shop. Pray for getting licence. Pray for family issues.
Replies
14
Views
34
Hi members, pray for me, broke up with my wife a month ago after getting some misunderstandings and she left me, but now she refused to forgive me and to come back to me, pray for me that God extends His merciful heart and softens her heart to forgive me because I love her so much and I want her...
Replies
12
Views
243
praise the lord. my name is ###. i wrote my exams bsc nurse. im waiting my results please pray for me
Replies
10
Views
20
Praise the Lord Shalom, my name is pastor ###. My father and mother suffering from HIV problem, pl pray for my parents.
Replies
12
Views
20
Replies
10
Views
21
Back
Top Bottom